You are here
What About Maths? Elementary Focus
Event Date and Time
Utilizing assessment data and feedback to inform and transform our work in supporting struggling students in the mathematics classroom.
Two 45 minute live webinars that will address the use of formal and informal assessment to drive student feedback to improve math outcomes for struggling students.
- Deepen understanding of what data to gather to help identify learning gaps.
- Learn how to embed formal and informal assessments easily in your day to day.
- Use assessment data to inform feedback for students, families and support teams.
- Elementary Focus: Wednesday, November 17, 21 from 4:00 PM - 4:45 PM
- Secondary Focus: Thursday, November 18 from 4:00 PM - 4:45 PM
Participants must register for each webinar individually.
Math Intervention Specialist & Founder at CollaboratEd.
Dr. Mindy Adair
Director of Mathematics and Technology Integration Specialist at Denver Academy.
Specific Learning Disability Specialist with the Exceptional Student Services unit at Colorado Department of Education.
A Zoom link to attend the webinar will be provided upon completion of registration.
Missed a Previous Webinar?