Technology Readiness Tool Resources
Technology Readiness Tool
The Technology Readiness Tool (TRT) is designed to collect device and local data to determine technology readiness for online assessments.
The tool can:
- Provide analysis reports based on minimum and recommended guidelines.
- Evaluate the district’s readiness for online assessment.
- Find a district’s ratio of students to devices.
- Inform the district’s allocation and procurement of technology resources.
- Assist districts with identifying a corrective action plan for online testing readiness.
CDE and PARCC plan to use the data from this tool to evaluate state readiness for online assessment, and to set policies regarding online assessment.
For assistance in completing the TRT, please view the TRT Quick Guide.