Request Pearson Access Account
- Contact your DAC to have them create a Pearson Access Account for you.
Configure Proctor Caching
Proctor Caching Users Guide
- Log in into Pearson Access to configure Proctor Caching according to the Users Guide.
- Enter the Proctor Caching machine's name, IP address and port.
- In Pearson Access, configure Student Response File (SRF) save locations.
- Verify Student Response File primary save locations have appropriate directory permissions to save SRFs.
- Verify Student Response File backup save locations have appropriate directory permissions to save SRFs.
* DPS has shared an Apple Script
to mount a server based folder to store Student Response files. It is for schools that use a Windows Server. It can be modified for Servers that are Linux or Mac based.
Verify Assessment Environments in the PearsonAccess Training Center
- Configure TestNav in the PearsonAccess Training Center tab.
- Create a test session in PearsonAccess Training Center tab.
- Pre-cache ePat.
- Execute ePat and verify SRF are saved in the appropriate save locations.