|Home||Admin Network Activities||Proctor Caching||Test Device Readiness||TestNav Configuration||Test Administration|
Early Warning System (EWS)
The Early Warning System (EWS) is integrated functionality that gives TestNav a high degree of fault tolerance and provides additional fail-safes in the event of unexpected network disruptions during online testing.
- Minimal interruptions for students
- Multiple physical file backups to safeguard against data loss
- Notification Screens designed for Test Proctors
- Early Warning System notifications often involve IT staff so an understanding is necessary to correct any issues during testing
Trouble Shooting Process for Test Administration
- Read the Error Message on the Screen
- Check the TestNav 8 User Guide pages 6-29 for
- Message Screen Shot
- If the Early Warning System has been triggered.
- If issue involves Proctor Caching.
- If issue involves Student Response File save location.