High Level Checklist
- Receive PearsonAccess account information from DAC.
- DTC identify School Technology Coordinators and create PearsonAccess accounts.
- STC view Site Readiness Technical Training.
- Configure Firewall/Content filter.
- Identify testing labs and Proctor Caching Machines.
- Install Proctor Caching (Software Download Mac or PC).
- Complete System Check verification on workstations and wireless testing labs.
- Update workstations to comply with TestNav hardware/software requirements.
- Verify Assessment Environments in the PearsonAccess Training Center.
- Enter TestNav Configuration(s) in PearsonAccess Production.
Proctor Caching Software Update
- Proctor Caching 2013.1.3 Hardware and Software Requirements
- Proctor caching software (Mac or PC) can be downloaded and installed.
- Proctor Caching Users Guide
Verify Assessment Environments in the PearsonAccess Training Center
TestNav 8 Links to documentation on:
- TestNav 8 URLs
Community of Practice for Colorado Site Readiness for Online Assessment
- Visit https://groups.google.com/d/forum/colodtccop to join.
Pearson CMAS Call Center | 888-687-4759 |Monday - Friday 7:00 am - 6:00 pm (MST) E-mail | firstname.lastname@example.org