High Level Checklist
- Receive PearsonAccess account information from DAC.
- DTC identify School Technology Coordinators and create PearsonAccess accounts.
- STC view Site Readiness Technical Training.
- Network Preperation
- Configure Firewall/Content filter.
- Identify testing labs and Proctor Caching Machines.
- Install Proctor Caching (Software Download Mac or PC).
- Complete System Check verification on workstations and wireless testing labs.
- Update workstations to comply with TestNav hardware/software requirements.
Proctor Caching Software Update
- Critical update to Pearson’s TestNav Proctor Caching Software
- Proctor Cache 2014.1.12
- Proctor Caching Update Demo
- Proctor Caching Users Guide
Verify Assessment Environments in the PearsonAccess Training Center
- Demonstration on Technical Infrastructure Trial Setup in the Pearson Training Center
- Quick Start Guide to Test a CMAS Assessment Environment
TestNav 8 Documentation
- TestNav 8 URLs:
TestNav 8 and Third Party Assistive Technology
Community of Practice for Colorado Site Readiness for Online Assessment
- Visit the Google Group to join.
Pearson CMAS Call Center | 888-687-4759 |Monday - Friday 7:00 am - 6:00 pm (MST) E-mail | email@example.com