ACCESS for ELLs Colorado
- Fall 2015 ACCESS Administration Trainings
- October 12 - Greeley
- October 13 - Aurora
- October 20 - Pueblo
- October 27 - Steamboat Springs
- October 29 - Grand Junction
- November 5 - Limon
- November 10 - Live Webinar
- Registration information will be emailed to District Assessment Coordinators at the beginning of October
Connect with WIDA's website for upcoming ACCESS 2.0 Webinars and transition information.
- Spring 2015 Score Report Interpretation Training
- Provided during WIDA workshops hosted by CDE's Office of Culturally and Linguistically Diverse Education
- Recorded webinar for ACCESS Score Report Interpretation (recorded June 2015)
- Tier Selection Support PDF
- Recording of Tier Selection Webinar
- Colorado Special Instructions (Goldenrod Sheet) 2014-2015
WIDA Online Training Materials
District Assessment Coordinators have access to W-APT training materials that are available on the secure section of the WIDA website. The website includes W-APT recorded webinar trainings, a Training Toolkit with WIDA-prepared PowerPoints available for download, Test Administration Manuals for Kindergarten and grades 1-12, and a booklet with scored student writing samples. WIDA's website provides districts with all of the materials needed to become fully trained on administration of the W-APT.
ACCESS for ELLs:
WIDA provides online ACCESS for ELLs training courses designed to support district training for test administrators. The three training courses consist of modules: 1) Group Test Administration, 2) Speaking Test Administration, and 3) Kindergarten Test Administration. There is one module for Alternate ACCESS for ELLs administration. If test administrators do not have a login to access these modules, they can contact their DAC for information on creating their own account.