ACCESS for ELLs Colorado
- Fall ACCESS for ELLs Test Administation Train the Trainer Workshops
- October 20, 2014 - Pueblo
- October 21, 2014 - Aurora
- October 28, 2014 - Grand Junction
- October 30, 2014 - Greeley
- Tier Selection Support Webinar: October 15, 2014
- Colorado Specific Presentation 2013-2014
- Colorado Special Instructions (Goldenrod Sheet) 2013-2014
- WIDA PowerPoints and Webinars 2013-2014
New information coming October 2014.
The 2014-2015 logistics webinar is scheduled for October 9, 2014.
- Access recorded version of the webinar (October 2013)
- Access PDF version of the webinar (October 2013)
WIDA Online Training Materials
District Assessment Coordinators currently have access to the W-APT training materials that are available on the secure section of the WIDA website . The website includes W-APT recorded webinar trainings, a Training Toolkit with WIDA prepared PowerPoints available for download, Test Administration Manuals for Kindergarten and Grades 1-12, and a booklet with scored student writing samples. The website provides districts with all of the materials needed to become fully trained on administration of the W-APT.
ACCESS for ELLs:
WIDA provides onoine ACCESS for ELLs training courses designed to support in district training for test administrators. The three training courses consist of modules 1) Group Test Administration 2) Speaking Test Administration 3) Kindergarten Test Administration. There is one module for Alternate ACCESS for ELLs administrations. If test administrators do not have a login to access these modules they can contact their DAC for information on creating their own account.