Pearson Technology Bulletins
- Chrome OS 38 and TestNav Issue Resolution - October 31, 2014 - Pearson has identified an issue with Chrome OS version 38.0.2125.101 and the TestNav app on Chromebooks in which a blank white screen appears and TestNav no longer responds. Google resolved this issue with Chrome OS version 38.0.2125.108. This issue does not affect Chrome OS 35, 36, or 37.
- Pearson Memo October 29, 2014- Preparation Reminders for the High School Science and Social Studies Administration, Rebooting iPads and Chromebooks between Test Attempts, Locating Student Response Files (SRFs) for Chromebooks and iPads, and Important Information for Districts Using Internet Explorer.
- Pearson Technical Bulletin – October 21, 2014 - Topics include New Pearson Technology Requirements Page, Java Update, Browser support, and Chromebook support.
- Pearson Technical Bulletin – October 15, 2014 - Provides information about Safari 7.0x on Mac OS X 10.9 not allowing optimal playback of some videos and simulations in the CMAS fall assessment.
- Pearson_Technology_Update_Memo_9-30.pdf - Topics include critical update to Pearson’s TestNav Proctor Caching software and iOS8 Operating System guidance from Pearson.