CDE Technology Updates
- Technology Update 01/05/2015 - Topics includeURLs and phone numbers for spring trainings and office hours, Google Chrome support for KITE Educator Portal, Upcoming Software Release Dates that effect Testnav, TestNav 8 URLs for the PARCC & CMAS spring Administrations.
- Pearson Technology Update 12/22/2014 - Topics include newTechnical Bulletin: Google to Disable NPAPI for Chrome browser in 2015 Hardware and Software Requirements for TestNav 8.2.
- Technology Update 12/19/2014 - Topics include spring 2015 trainings and office hours, Headphone/Earphone and Microphone Requirements for PARCC ELA Assessments, Word Prediction and Speech-to-Text Accommodations for Online Assessment, and Update Proctor Caching Software to v2014.1.15.
Pearson Technology Bulletins
- Chrome OS 38 and TestNav Issue Resolution - October 31, 2014 - Pearson has identified an issue with Chrome OS version 38.0.2125.101 and the TestNav app on Chromebooks in which a blank white screen appears and TestNav no longer responds. Google resolved this issue with Chrome OS version 38.0.2125.108. This issue does not affect Chrome OS 35, 36, or 37.
- Pearson Memo October 29, 2014- Preparation Reminders for the High School Science and Social Studies Administration, Rebooting iPads and Chromebooks between Test Attempts, Locating Student Response Files (SRFs) for Chromebooks and iPads, and Important Information for Districts Using Internet Explorer.
- Pearson Technical Bulletin – October 21, 2014 - Topics include New Pearson Technology Requirements Page, Java Update, Browser support, and Chromebook support.
- Pearson Technical Bulletin – October 15, 2014 - Provides information about Safari 7.0x on Mac OS X 10.9 not allowing optimal playback of some videos and simulations in the CMAS fall assessment.
- Pearson_Technology_Update_Memo_9-30.pdf - Topics include critical update to Pearson’s TestNav Proctor Caching software and iOS8 Operating System guidance from Pearson.