The Transitional Colorado Assessment Program (TCAP) is Colorado’s standards-based assessment designed to provide a picture of student performance to schools, districts, educators, parents and the community.
Frequently Requested Documents/Pages
- 2013 - 2014 Accommodations Manual
- 2013 - 2014 Accommodations Guide
- Achievement Levels
- CSAP Released Items
- CTB Navigator
- GRT Data File Layouts
- Item Maps
- Parent Brochures
- 2013 - 2014 TCAP and CoAlt: Reading, Writing and Mathematics Procedures Manual
- TCAP Frameworks
- Technical Resources
TCAP Development Reviews
The Assessment Unit is seeking Colorado Educators to participate in review of TCAP items and TCAP scoring anchors. We are looking for a diverse and representative pool of reviewers.
- Interested educators should follow this link to complete a brief survey.
- Selected participants will be contacted via email