ACCESS for ELLs Colorado
Connect with WIDA's website for upcoming ACCESS 2.0 Webinars and transition information.
- Spring 2015 Score Report Interpretation Training
- Provided during WIDA workshops hosted by CDE's Office of Culturally and Linguistically Diverse Education
- Recorded webinar for ACCESS Score Report Interpretation (recorded June 2015)
- Tier Selection Support PDF
- Recording of Tier Selection Webinar
- Colorado Special Instructions (Goldenrod Sheet) November 2015
WIDA Online Training Materials
District Assessment Coordinators have access to W-APT training materials that are available on the secure section of the WIDA website. The website includes W-APT recorded webinar trainings, a Training Toolkit with WIDA-prepared PowerPoints available for download, Test Administration Manuals for Kindergarten and grades 1-12, and a booklet with scored student writing samples. WIDA's website provides districts with all of the materials needed to become fully trained on administration of the W-APT.
ACCESS for ELLs:
WIDA provides online ACCESS for ELLs training courses designed to support district training for test administrators. Training courses consist of checklists and modules for Online for ACCESS for ELLs 2.0, Paper ACCESS for ELLs 2.0, Kindergarten ACCESS, and Alternate ACCESS for ELLs administration. If test administrators do not have a login to access these modules, they can contact their DAC for information on creating their own account.