ACCESS for ELLs Colorado
- Spring Score Report Interpretaion Training
- Provided during WIDA workshops hosted by CDE's Office of English Language Development
- Recorded webinar for ACCESS Score Report Interpretation (recorded May 2015)
- Tier Selection Support PDF
- Recording of Tier Selection Webinar
- Colorado Special Instructions (Goldenrod Sheet)
Connect with WIDA's website for upcoming ACCESS 2.0 Webinars and transition information.
WIDA Online Training Materials
District Assessment Coordinators have access to W-APT training materials that are available on the secure section of the WIDA website. The website includes W-APT recorded webinar trainings, a Training Toolkit with WIDA prepared PowerPoints available for download, Test Administration Manuals for Kindergarten and Grades 1-12, and a booklet with scored student writing samples. WIDA's website provides districts with all of the materials needed to become fully trained on administration of the W-APT.
ACCESS for ELLs:
WIDA provides online ACCESS for ELLs training courses designed to support district training for test administrators. The three training courses consist of modules 1) Group Test Administration 2) Speaking Test Administration 3) Kindergarten Test Administration. There is one module for Alternate ACCESS for ELLs administrations. If test administrators do not have a login to access these modules they can contact their DAC for information on creating their own account.