About ACCESS for ELLs® 2.0 Growth
Colorado transitioned to a new English language proficiency(ELP) assessment, the ACCESS for ELLs® assessment, developed by the World-Class Instructional Design and Assessment (WIDA) consortium. The previous ELP assessment (adapted from LAS-Links) was the Colorado English Language Acquisition Proficiency assessment (CELApro) and was administered from 2007-2012. The state adopted the WIDA English language proficiency standards in 2009 and starting in the 2012-2013 school year, joined the WIDA consortium in administering WIDA’s ACCESS for ELLs.
ACCESS for ELLs® 2.0 growth data and results are planned for release to districts on an annual basis. These calculations are based on the Colorado Growth Model method. Districts will be able to log into Syncplicity and download their student-level ACCESS for ELLs® 2.0 growth results and individual student reports (ISRs). In Syncplicity, the data are available as “flat files” (Excel spreadsheets with every student’s results on the assessment) while the ISRs are bundled pdf reports. Access to student-level data is limited to educators who have a need for such data. Permissions to access to the student-level data for your school or district are limited to Superintendent assigned accountability contacts. Typically, growth data, results, and reports are made available during June or July each year.
Historical English Language Growth Results
- 2018 ACCESS Growth Results
- 2017 ACCESS Growth Results - not available
- 2016 ACCESS Growth Results - not available
- 2015 ACCESS Growth Results
- 2014 District by Level ACCESS Growth Results
- 2014 School by Level ACCESS Growth Results
- 2013 District by Level ACCESS Growth Results
- 2013 School by Level ACCESS Growth Results
- CELApro growth district summaries by year
- CELApro growth school summaries by year