Unified Improvement Planning - Submitting UIPs through Tracker
Link to the online Tracker system: https://tracker.cde.state.co.us/Tracker/Security/Login.aspx
Visit www.SchoolView.org to see the most recently submitted Unified Improvement Plans available for public viewing.
*Any district personnel that have questions about posted UIPs, including making edits or replacements, please contact Jamie Baker (contact information is below).
- Unified Improvement Plans that were submitted for public posting will be updated on the SchoolView.org website by the end of May.
- Please notify Jamie Baker via email or through the Tracker comment function if any UIPs are updated within Tracker after an instrument has already been submitted.
Resources and Guides for Submitting UIPs:
Handbook for Submitting UIPs Through Tracker- Spring Cycle (PDF)
- A detailed visual guide that provides step-by-step instructions for submitting Unified Improvement Plans to CDE through Tracker for plans due by April 15 for public posting to SchoolView.org (all plans).
"Live" Video Walkthrough of Submitting Through Tracker (Recorded
- A five and a half minute video (pre-recorded webinar) which walks through the UIP submission process for plans due by April 15th for public posting on SchoolView.org. UIPs are submitted through the "UIP Spring Cycle" Instrument in Tracker.
How to Obtain Feedback From Tracker/Resubmitting - Winter Review (PDF)
- A visual guide giving step-by-step instructions for downloading UIP Feedback for each district and school UIP that was reviewed this winter by CDE. This guide also includes instructions for how districts will resubmit district-level plans with required changes.
Naming Conventions for Submitting UIPs (PDF)
- A guide to naming UIPs using a common convention for the submission of UIPs through Tracker.
How to Create a PDF (PDF)
- A step-by-step guide to converting UIP files from Word versions to PDFs for submission through Tracker.
How to Reset Your Password (PDF)
- A visual guide for resetting your password.
- Please note that CDE does not keep record of passwords.
Outline of the UIP Submission Process:
- Please see the Summary of Plan Submission Process handout for more about 2012-13 UIP submission requirements and dates.
Need Assistance with UIP Submission?
Please contact Jamie Baker email@example.com or 303-866-6108.