Transition Action Planning Guide (TAP Guide) to the Colorado Academic Standards
- The Transition Action Plan Guide can be used to evaluate a district's existing transition plan (including communication strategies) to support districts as they transition to the Colorado Academic Standards.
Curriculum Design Tools:
- Vertical Progressions
- Standards Graphic Organizers
- Content Connections (Kindergarten - 5th Grade)
- Colorado's District Sample Curriculum Project
Achieve the Core Free Resources
- Achieve the Core is the website for the organization Student Achievement Partners (SAP) founded by David Coleman and Jason Zimba, two of the lead writers of the Common Core State Standards. The website shares free, open-source resources to support Common Core implementation at the classroom, district, and state level. The steal these tools link includes information on the key instructional shifts for math and guidance for focusing math instruction.
For website assistance, please contact Beverly Andes.