Here you will find the Colorado Department of Education’s initial project plan for the development of curriculum samples based on the Colorado Academic Standards. In all of the project’s three main phases, educators from across the state will participate in creating a variety of samples that will:
- Sequence concept-based units designed to facilitate students’ mastery of the standards
- Include 21st century skills, relevance, application, and inquiry questions
- Promote the instructional shifts required by the standards
- Ensure accessibility for all learners
- Illustrate the interdependence of grade level expectations within and across content areas
For more project plan details:
For Website support through the Office of Standards and Instructional Support, please e-mail Anna Huffman.