SACPIE has four working committees and periodically forms ad hoc committees to address special issuess. The working committees focus on enacting SACPIE's legislated responsibilities by formulating annual action plans and reporting regularly on progress.
- DJ Anderson and Noemi Aguilar, Co-Chairs
- Leslie Levine and Joyce Thiessen-Barrett, Co-Chairs
- Joanna Peters and Kirsten Carlile, Co-Chairs
- Dr. Kris Greer and Kim Watchorn, Co-Chairs
- Best Practices for Parent Involvement in Higher Education (PDF) (3 pages)
If you have questions for the State Advisory Council for Parent Involvement in Education (SACPIE), please contact Dr. Darcy Hutchins by phone: 303.866.5921 or by email: email@example.com.
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed on this webpage are those of the State Advisory Council for Parent Involvement in Education and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of the Colorado Department of Education or the Colorado State Board of Education.