RtI Fidelity of Implementation Rubrics
Recognizing a need for guidance for effective RtI implementation, CDE published a set of tools in 2011 to be used as self-assessments of a system's implementation, which will support improved outcomes for students within that system.
The RtI Implementation Rubrics are designed to assist districts, schools, and educators with the implementation of RtI. The tools provide the means to reflect on policies and practices from the classroom level, to the school level, and to the district level in order to continually improve outcomes for students. These tools are intended to be used statewide and provide needed support in a continuous improvement cycle. The rubrics can also assist districts in their work toward accomplishing their goal of systemic change for increased student achievement.
- Rubric Training (archived recording: 32 min. tutorial)
- RtI Implementation Rubrics Guidebook (PDF)
- District Level Rubrics (PDF)
- School Level Rubrics (PDF)
- Classroom Level Rubrics (PDF)
Links to National Sites
- National Association of State Directors of Special Education (NASDSE)
- RtI Action Network
- National Association of School Psychologists (NASP)
Family and Community Partnering Toolkit