We believe that . . .
- ALL children can learn and achieve high standards as a result of effective teaching.
- All students must have access to a rigorous, standards-based curriculum and researched-based instruction.
- Intervening at the earliest indication of need is necessary for student success (Pre K-12).
- A comprehensive system of tiered interventions is essential for addressing the full range of student needs.
- Student results improve when ongoing academic and behavioral performance data inform instructional decisions.
- Collaboration among educators, families and community members is the foundation for effective problem-solving and instructional decision making.
- On-going and meaningful involvement of families increases student success.
- All members of the school community must continue to gain knowledge and develop expertise in order to build capacity and sustainability of RtI.
- Effective leadership at all levels is crucial for the implementation of RtI.