Professional Development - Upcoming Events
August Events Coming Soon
Colorado Physical Education Cadre Workshops Series
What can the Physical Education Cadre do for you?
The Colorado physical education cadre provides state of the art, standards-based in-service training for P-12 physical educators. All workshops are based on Colorado standards and best practices, and tailored to meet the unique needs of each audience.
The workshops include:
- Full- or half-day of expert training from a professional instructor
- Training at your convenience and at your location
- Sub pay for participants to attend training events-(click here) to download the form *Updated Substitute Reimbursement Form*
- Stipend pay for select workshop-W-9 packet required along with photo copy of driver's license to qualify for stipend (click here to download W-9 packet)
- Lunch provided for full day workshops
Training events offered by the Cadre include:
- Highly Effective Teaching in Physical Education: Putting all the Pieces Together (click here)
- Fitness Assessment in Physical Education (click here)
- Using Technology in Physical Education (click here)
- Physical Education Assessment Strategies P-5 (click here)
- Physical Education Assessment Strategies 6- 12 (click here)
- Integrating Physical Activity (click here)
- Brain-Based Learning in Physical Education (click here)
- Teaching with the Brain in Mind (click here)
Please Note: All workshops must be scheduled at least one month in advance.
For more information on the Colorado Physical Education Cadre Workshops or to schedule a workshop please contact Terry Jones