- The Interagency School Health Team (PDF)
- The Statewide Coalition (PDF)
- Healthy Youth, Centers for Disease Control resources, guidelines, data
- CDC's School Health Education Resources provides user-friendly access to the myriad school health education offerings available from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services' Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Included with the SHER materials are the related National Health Education Standards and CDC's Characteristics of Effective Health Education Curricula.
- CDC's Health Education Curriculum Analysis Tool (HECAT) can help schools conduct a clear, complete, and consistent analysis of health education curricula based on the National Health Education Standards and CDC’s Characteristics of Effective Health Education Curricula. The HECAT results can help schools select or develop appropriate and effective health education curricula and improve the delivery of health education.
- The Alliance for a Healthier Generation Healthy School Framework
- National Association of State Boards of Education Safe and Healthy Schools
- American Cancer Society School Health Councils