2015-2016 Consolidated Application Training and Work-session
Spring Registration Now Open
WHAT: ESEA Consolidated Application Training and Work-session
The session agenda includes:
1) A general presentation on completing the Consolidated Application materials
- Online Platform
- Strategy-based budget
2) Partner work and collaborative time on developing strategies and action steps
3) Technical assistance from CDE ESEA Program and Grants Fiscal staff
WHO: This event is free and open to all participants. District/BOCES ESEA program and fiscal personnel are encouraged to attend. This will be a collaborative training and work-session with opportunities to begin development of the LEA's NCLB Consolidated Application, encompassing the Online Platform and Strategy-based budget.
WHEN and WHERE: Session times vary by location. Training presentations and interactive, collaborative work-sessions include additional time for district/BOCES personnel to receive technical assistance from CDE ESEA program and fiscal consultants available for additional time (varies by location) to provide technical assistance.
A confirmation email with detailed logistics, including location information, will be emailed approaching the training date.
Please note: CDE will not be providing refreshments for this training event.
REGISTRATION: Please click on the link for the appropriate training site below:
Durango: April 14, 2015 - Register here!
Alamosa: April 16, 2015 - Register here!
Grand Junction: April 20, 2015 - Register here!
Greeley: April 21, 2015 - Register here!
Pueblo: April 21, 2015 - Register here!
Lamar: April 22, 2015 - Register here!
Metro: April 29, 2015 - Register here!
Pikes Peak BOCES: TBD - Mid May 2015
For questions, please contact Barbara Vassis at 303-866-6065 or email@example.com
2014-2015 Training Materials
Consolidated Application Training Materials
- Table of Contents
- Consolidated Application Team PPT
- Consolidated Application Fact Sheet
- Examples of Strategies
- Program Object Codes
- Strategy Based Budget Overview
- Strategy Categories
- Building Strategies Activities
- Title I Schoolwide Program Requirement Progress Monitoring Document
Title I-A and I-D Program Webinar
Title III and III - Set-Aside
- Supporting Student Outcomes Using ESEA Funds - high level overview of the strategy based budget template and process
General Application Resources
Post Award Revision
For Additional Information Contact:
send an email