The Colorado Department of Education is currently accepting new grant proposals for the Expelled and At-Risk Student Services Program. For instructions to apply, eligibility criteria, program purposes, allowable uses of funds, etc., refer to the Request for Proposal and related items posted below. Funding will be available for four-year grants, pending the adoption of the State FY 14 budget and annual appropriations for the following three years. Awarded grantees will submit continuation applications and budgets each year, with approval contingent upon established criteria.
Application forms to complete and submit:
- Appendix B: Letter of Intent (Word) - Due Feb. 15, 2013 and on an on-going basis
Request for Proposal - Due April 2, 2013
- Request for Proposal (RFP) PDF Format
- Request for Proposal (RFP) Word Format
- Budget (Excel)
Additional materials referenced in the proposal:
- Appendix A: Currently Funded Fiscal Agents (PDF) - Not eligible to apply in this competition
- End of Year Performance Report (PDF) - Questions and Data to be Collected
- Sample Budget Worksheets: District and Non-District Funding (PDF) and Budget Detail (PDF)
- Colorado Revised Statute: Compulsory School Attendance Law (PDF)
- Colorado Revised Statute: Expulsion Prevention Programs (PDF)
The webinar slideshow (without audio) is available here.
This version could be used as a handout by which to take notes if listening to the audio recorded slide show.
AUDIO RECORDED SLIDE SHOW - http://connect.enetcolorado.org/p3ena96crpf/