Data Pipeline Town Hall Webinar
Data Pipeline Town Halls are free webinars provided by the Colorado Department of Education (CDE) on Data Pipeline topics. Each week’s Town Hall will focus on updates to the Pipeline and current and upcoming collections. These webinars also provide a forum for districts, BOCES, and Administrative Units to have questions answered on Data Pipeline.
Agenda for Thursday, June 25, 2015, 9:00AM - 10:00AM:
- Open Collections in Data Pipeline
- School Discipline and Attendance (SDA)
- Special Education End of Year
- Student End of Year
- Rollover for 2015-16 Student Interchange
Summer Schedule:Town Hall will be held weekly in all of June.
July and August, Town Hall will be held every other week:
- July 9 and 23 (No Town Hall on July 2, 16 and 30)
- August 6, 20 and 27 (No Town Hall on August 13)
Note: All are welcome to the Town Hall Webinars on Data Pipeline. Town Halls will be held every Thursday from 9:00 AM -10AM. There is room for 600 participants on the webinar. Dial in number is 1-866-764-6750