Data Pipeline Town Hall Webinar
Data Pipeline Town Halls are free webinars provided by the Colorado Department of Education (CDE) on Data Pipeline topics. Each week’s Town Hall will focus on updates to the Pipeline and current and upcoming collections. These webinars also provide a forum for districts, BOCES, and Administrative Units to have questions answered on Data Pipeline.
Agenda for Thursday, August 28, 2014, 9:00AM - 10:00AM:
- Open Collections in Data Pipeline
- Finance December
- Pre Coded Labels
- Civil Rights Data Collection (CRDC)
- Concurrent Enrollment
- Student End of Year
- Teacher Student Data Link (TSDL)
- Special Education End of Year
- Special Education Discipline
NOTE: All are welcome to the Town Hall Webinars on Data Pipeline. Town Halls will be held every Thursday from 9:00 AM -10AM. There is room for 600 participants on the webinar. Dial in number is 1-866-764-6750
Upcoming Student End of Year Webinars:
Tuesday, August 19th 8:30 - 9:30
Wednesday, August 20th 3:30 - 4:30
- Reports and validating the data
- How do I submit my snapshot?
- What is cross LEA validation?
- How does cross LEA validation work within data pipeline?
- Why do I need the adjustment file?
- How do I load the adjustment file?
- Can I modify data in the snapshot?
- Why do I need to recreate and submit my snapshot?
- Open issues and questions
Dial in number is 1-866-764-6750