The Special Education End-of-Year Student collection is required to obtain data on students who were referred, evaluated, or received special education services throughout the school year. Information is also collected on students who received services in an eligible facility or were tuitioned to an in-state or out-of-state non-public school program or public agency. The data collected includes information on exits from special education, part C evaluations, and the services students in special education are receiving.
File Layout and Definitions
- Special Education EOY Exception Template and Instructions
- What Path to Report Flowchart (PPT)
- Special Education EOY Quick Reference Guide (DOCX) (updated 4/6/2015)
- Special Education EOY Coding Scenarios (XLS) (updated 4/17/2015)
- Special Education EOY 14-15 Data Content Guide (updated 6/30/2015)
Contact: Lindsey Heitman firstname.lastname@example.org