Consistent with the process used for previous years, the preliminary and unofficial 2012 grade 3 TCAP reading and Lectura status results will be made available to districts and the media.
The data are preliminary and unofficial because the data have not been through the Student Biographical Data (SBD) review process.
Districts are allowed to review and modify all their TCAP, CoAlt and COACT biographical data during SBD in late May. The SBD review process may affect individual school and district summary level data. Therefore, these data are considered preliminary and unofficial.
The official grade 3 TCAP reading and Lectura status data will be released at the same time as the scores for the remaining TCAP, CoAlt, and COACT results. This release is tentatively planned for early August.
- The data will be available to the media at 10 a.m. Friday May 4, 2012
- The data will be embargoed until noon on Wednesday, May 9, 2012, so districts may have time to review their preliminary data.
- CDE will NOT issue a news release since the data are preliminary and unofficial.
- Student Assessment will not post summary data on the CDE Web site because the data are preliminary and unofficial.
- Districts may address their preliminary and unofficial results with the media after noon on Wednesday, May 9, 2012, as district officials deem appropriate.