Meaningful and relevant tests work hand-in-hand with rigorous academic standards. The state’s new tests, called the Colorado Measures of Academic Success, measure students’ mastery of the standards and the complex thinking and other critical skills students need to be successful in school and in life.
- Colorado Measures of Academic Success (CMAS): What to expect for the 2015-16 school year- Get an update on what state tests your student will be taking this year.
- Frequently asked questions about CMAS:
- State and Federal Assessment Requirements
Colorado Alternate Assessments for students with significant cognitive disabilities
- CoAlt: Science and Social Studies Parent Brochure - English
- Guía para padres evaluación alternative - Spanish
- CoAlt: DLM Parent Brochure - English
- Parent Resources for PARCC - http://www.parcconline.org/for-parents
About the National Assessment of Educational Progress (NAEP)
College Prep and College Entrance Exam date TBD
In compliance with state law, CDE is developing a request for proposals for the 11th grade college entrance exam and aligned 10th grade exam. The selected vendor and date will be announced November.