You are here
Financial Transparency Website Toolkit
These communications tools are meant to be used by district leadership and principals to discuss the Financial Transparency Website with school board members, stakeholders and the general public. Resources will be continually added or updated as the information comes available.
- Financial Transparency Website Frequently Asked Questions
- Financial Transparency Overview
- June 30, 2017, News Release introducing Financial Transparency Website. (To be added).
- BrightBytes website - BrightBytes is the contractor that designed and built the website.
- Sample Financial Transparency narratives.